Kachingle offers a sandbox for development and testing of your integration before creating a live Medallion for integration with the production server.
Important: Once you've developed and tested your code in the sandbox, you will need to request a separate App ID for production, and make sure you use this new App ID in your live code.
Getting Started With The Sandbox
- Create an account at sandbox.kachingle.net
- Create a Medallion within that account from the My Kachingle > My Medallions page
- In the creation page, you will find your Medallion/App ID in the URL (id=), and your App Secret at the top of the right column
- You can get back to this page any time by clicking the "Manage" button in My Kachingle > My Medallions
- Contact Kachingle to let us know you've created a Medallion, and to have your App added to a Bundle or two in the sandbox
- We'll reply with Bundle IDs and other details
Moving to Production
Once you're ready to move to production:
- Create an account at www.kachingle.com
- Request a Medallion (in the production environment the My Medallions tab only appears once you have a Medallion)
- Modify your API calls and configurations on the production version of your App to use the new App ID